Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use this topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

How to use this topic Empty
PostSubject: How to use this topic   How to use this topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:50 pm

If you need help with an instance or group quest and no one has had time to help you, this is the topic for you! Simply detail what you need help with and when you would be available to do it. Give several different times and you are more likely to get help. Don't forget to use Server Time and be polite and thankful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Tuluwe
Mettelus
Mettelus

PostSubject: Hey again lol   How to use this topic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:36 pm

Don't now if all yall know but all i need is to run BM now and ill be ready to do kara and i havent been able to find a group so i figured we could make a time to run it as a guild cuz i just like runnin with yall =)
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

PostSubject: Re: How to use this topic   How to use this topic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:45 am

What nights are you available? I would be glad to help, since I am finishing up more of the time-consuming tasks. I could do it any day but Thursday night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Tuluwe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use this topic   How to use this topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to use this topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Valor :: Member Help Area :: I Need Help!-
Jump to: