Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank FAQ/Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

Rank FAQ/Guide Empty
PostSubject: Rank FAQ/Guide   Rank FAQ/Guide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:38 pm

What are the ranks in the guild?

The Rank system is supposed to be easy to recognize and simple. In order from Highest rank to lowest:

1. Fearless Leader
2. Hero
3. Hero's Alt
4. Champion
5. Defender
6. Fighter
7. Guard
8. Apprentice (Base member status)
9. Henchman (alt member) example: Tulu's henchman
10. Seeker (applicant)

How do I progress in rank?

You may advance in rank (or not if you choose) by passing "tests" given by the officers. These will be simple tests and fun, I promise. There will be two parts to it:

1) Oral (or typed) test over the basic rules and guidelines of our guild.
To study for this, read over the Rules and the FAQs on this website. All answers are listed there.

2) A run through an instance of your choice! During the instance, you will be tested on: following orders, skill in your class, your ability to work in a group and make wise decisions in an instance setting. During the test, you will be allowed to complete quests and gather loot. If more than one member are testing, then guild looting rules apply. If you are nervous about this portion, contact me, Tuluwen. I will arrange for a few "practice" runs with an Hero or myself.

How often can I test?

You may test to progress in rank once every month. This may seem to be a long time, but as you progress, you are trusted with more and more of the guild's resources, and the Heroes must be sure that you are worthy of this trust.

Do I get special Privileges if I get promoted?

Yes! See the Guide below.

Rank Guide

10. Seeker: A Seeker is an initiate/applicant in the guild. They will have guild chat privileges and they may deposit things into the vault, but not purchase things from the vault. In order to be promoted to Apprentice, you must be registered on the website. You will be promoted when you sign up for and pass the Rank Test.

9. Henchman: This is a rank for your alts. There are no promotions unless you are promoted to Hero (officer).

8. Apprentice: This is the base level member. You have been tested once. You have permission to buy things from the guild vault at the Heroes' (officers') discretion.

7. Guard: You have been tested twice. You have permission to buy as many things from the guild vault as you choose, as long as they fit with your class/professions.

6. Fighter: You have been tested three times. You have permission to buy things from the guild vault at your own discretion.

5. Defender: You have been tested 4 times. You are able to remove 1 stack from each tab of the guild vault per day on your own (this is for you only, other members must ask Heroes to help them, not you), and have permission to buy things from the guild vault at your own discretion. Remember that the going rate for purchasing items is 20% of the AH cost. In other words, you get an 80% discount.

4. Champion: Congratulations! You have reached the highest member rank! You have been tested 5 times. You are able to remove 5 stacks per day from each tab of the vault (for your own use) and have permission to buy from the vault at your own discretion. Remember that the going rate for purchasing items is 20% of the AH cost. In other words, you get an 80% discount. You are a trusted member and are able to extend invites to the guild. You will also be able to vote (if you choose) on many changes that are made to the guild policy, rules, structure and so on. Please use your power wisely.

3. Hero's Alt: This rank is for the alt characters of the Heroes (Officers)

2. Hero: This rank is reserved for 11 or 9 trusted, helpful, friendly, dedicated Champions whom the Leader and other members deem fit to guide Emerald Valor. You have full vault privileges as well as invite privileges. You are expected to follow the Officer's Creed. Please note that Heroes are not ranked higher than Champions, but simply have set responsibilities whereas Champions may choose to help or not.

1. Fearless Leader: This is the GM of your family-guild. I see all. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Tuluwe

Rank FAQ/Guide
Page 1 of 1