Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is up with our guild runs and leadership ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killakozmo
Officer
Killakozmo

What is up with our guild runs and leadership ? Empty
PostSubject: What is up with our guild runs and leadership ?   What is up with our guild runs and leadership ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:34 am

Rolling Eyes Were is everyone What happend to ower gild run's and party's,and just helping peep's out? We need to regroup and pull this thing togather.I sined up for the long hual to make this a gild everyone wants to be in raiding questing lving and such ...
{lease let me know in game or drop me a line if there is anything I can do to help out to make thing's better, befor we lose anyone else... pirat Thank you ...KILLA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: What is up with our guild runs and leadership ?   What is up with our guild runs and leadership ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:49 pm

We are working to resolve the recent loss of a few of our level 70 characters by adding regular Karazhan and heroic instances. I encourage everyone to plan and participate in group quests and instances whenever possible.

I know that Detrimental, Flavish, Everit, Lassyran and Arvernien are usually up for heroics. Occasionally, jobs and school interfere with setting aside 2 hours for WoW, but please ask or send an in game email inviting us to do a heroic.

We hope to restart Karazhan runs by the end of the month, however, we are short an off-tank and a healer.

Lastly, the officers are looking at a summer party - details to follow soon. Start saving drinks and food for the grill.
Back to top Go down
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

PostSubject: Re: What is up with our guild runs and leadership ?   What is up with our guild runs and leadership ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:24 pm

BBQ on the beach is forth coming!

Don't worry guys, we're working on it. Smile

Don't be afraid to ask for help! We won't know you need it unless you ask. Also if you see an invitation in guild chat for an instance that is *slightly* out of your level bracket, but you want to go... ask the guildie putting the run together if you can hit something a little lower. Unless it's a heroic run the majority of instances I go in are chosen at random, if it means an additional team member we are generally glad to change the location.

Also, should you be looking for anything out of a particular instance (quest, drop, etc.) ASK! Post it online! Nine times out of ten, when I ask if anyone wants to go somewhere I get one response that says "Oh I have a quest in <dungeon name here>" and then I get two or three more "I have that quest too, can I come?" Guys, talk to each other! If you all have the same quests, but can't complete a group to finish them off let an officer know and we'll schedule a time to help you. We are here to help you guys, so don't be afraid to ask questions. And save your favorite alcoholic beverages, there WILL be a party!
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

PostSubject: My 1 cent   What is up with our guild runs and leadership ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:14 am

I have been getting help with Pepsit he is comming along great level 43 i think now almost 44 and I am happy with this guild... I am staying and I want to be part of the DPS here...I just need to get to 70 asap any help with that to better this guild further would be phenomenal.

THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE HELPED ME SO FAR!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is up with our guild runs and leadership ?   What is up with our guild runs and leadership ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is up with our guild runs and leadership ?
Page 1 of 1