Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horde characters...

Go down 
+4
Loraeille
Lassyran
Detrimental
Pepsit
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pepsit
Pepsit

Horde characters... Empty
PostSubject: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:32 pm

I was thinking of making a horde character eventually..and I was wondering if anyone else would be interested to see what It is like on the other side of the fence....

I with permission from the GM and AGM create a guild called Scarlet Vengeance...
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

PostSubject: Mine   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:55 am

I currently have

lvl2 named Wårrïør

lvl1 named ÐrüiÐ

and level 16 Hunter named Peped
Back to top Go down
Detrimental
Officer
Detrimental

PostSubject: Sure I'm curious   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:35 pm

I've never even created a Horde character, and since I'm the one who suggested the guild name, I'll give it a try!

Look for the Tauren toon named EnviraMental. Hmm, wonder what class that would be....? Starting out in Mulgore. Never been there before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Detrim
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:49 pm

I don't have space for any more characters on Cenarius at this time, but I do have horde characters on other servers. Smile
Back to top Go down
Loraeille
Loraeille

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:41 pm

I've a few lowbie Horde chars here on Cenarius, and with only 6 chars total on the server I've room to spare. Feel free to look them up if you like, or if we create a Horde side guild.

Secair - 7 Blood Elf Mage
Zerandes - 7 Tauren Shaman
Crystyria - 5 Blood Elf Hunter

Last edited by Loraeille on Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

PostSubject: ok   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:28 pm

Now what would be kewl if we can gt a group together so we can level and instance together once in a while

So we need:
healer- me druid healer
Tank
Dps/CC
Dps/CC
DPS/CC
Back to top Go down
Loraeille
Loraeille

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:30 am

My Tauren Shaman is actually planned to be Resto, not that it matters too much at such a low level, but just for future notice. I may play around with another class, try something that would make valuable perhaps Wink. Who knows.

Edit: Actually looks like my main may end up being the mage.

Last edited by Loraeille on Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vescas
Vescas

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:14 am

Ill make a prot blood elf pally! woo!
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

PostSubject: Okies   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:51 am

You can continue your shaman if you want I am torn really between Tauren Tank

EDIT: Tauren healer it will be...

Last edited by Pepsit on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:23 pm

I suggest Crimson Vengeance as a guild name... not really sold on scarlet. Smile I'll make space for a char on cenarius
Back to top Go down
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

PostSubject: Horde Shammy   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:57 pm

Okay, made space.... now have horde shammy named Copperanise. Add me to your friends list. cat
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:34 pm

Ok. I am confused which is easy to do...lol Yes det I said it.
Plz repost what char and class you are:

This is going to be fun!!
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

PostSubject: Crimson Vengeance   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:47 am

6-Tauren Shaman-Restoration

Ok, Crimson Vengeance is made just need 6 more signatures my character name is þeþs, Copy my name add it into your horde friends list by pasteing it in there.

Remember Emerald Valor still comes first!

Last edited by Pepsit on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:52 am

I think I still have a Blood Elf Priestess named "Painmistress" only level 4 last time I played the character. I was thinking shadow priest.

I'll look up the gang when I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

PostSubject: Alrighty   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:17 am

We have:
Det - Tauren Druid (tank): EnviraMental
Killa - Warrior
Arv- Bloodelf Spriest
Peps - Tauren Shaman (healer)(Pvp-Enhance): þeps
Daryll - Tauren Warrior
Lor - bloodelf mage: Secair
Lassy - tauren shaman: Copperanise

lol we now need another healer and some casters/rogues DPS...lol Or else doing groups will get ineteresting.
Back to top Go down
Loraeille
Loraeille

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:19 pm

You forgot two Smile.

Lor - Blood Elf Mage
Lassy - Orc Shaman (elemental I believe)

Also, with regard to the guild... we need to designate a Guild Leader to take over primarily, and decide from there whether we want to keep the old officers, give a choice, or go with completely new ones.
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:27 pm

I am going to stay focused on Emerald Valor. For the Horde side stuff, someone else will need to be in charge.
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

PostSubject: My nam eis what   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:51 pm

I will be in charge and this is just for fun right now...EV is still developing. So, on that note only the trusted people in the guild will have access to bank. Officers wow...we will see..

My char name is:þeps
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

PostSubject: Elaborating   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:25 pm

Ok I will be guild leader, and like I said before. I am still planning on being with EV the most just when I want a change of scenery I will play on þeps. I am still going to tank and play on pepsit. All the guild rules still apply.
Back to top Go down
Detrimental
Officer
Detrimental

PostSubject: Crimson Vengeance - FTW!   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Peps, I modified your list above to indicate Lor's mage and Lassy's Shaman. Not sure who all has edit rights to existing posts, but instead of a never-ending string, wouldn't it be better to keep editing a single list?

Some other things things:

We've been talking about running the instance in Orgrimar. I really want to do this. What levels do people need to be to run it? EnviraMental is currently L13. I hope we can get a level-appropriate group and spam it baby!

Peps and I also briefly discussed trying to have a specific night to run our Horde characters. EV is definitely first, so we will have to make a concerted effort ot allocate time to play together on the Dark Side. I have no interest in soloing Env - she only exists to group with you all. How does Friday night sound? Just throwing it out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Detrim
Pepsit
Pepsit

PostSubject: THnak you   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:35 pm

I like the word Thnak sounds kewl lol I know I know I meant thank...lol

Anyways, Thanks Det for editing when I get on to post on the forums i am usually in a hurry.

Anyways, again god my heart is pounding ran a 5k to day with a time of 22:40 which is really really bad for me.

Pending on my schedule also Det but Friday Night for you is saturday morning for me. So pending on the dealio I can make it.

Horde characters... Pepsit10
Back to top Go down
Issabeau
Issabeau

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:08 am

Not sure if people are still doing the Horde side on Cenarius. I played a horde for a while before returning to my Alliance hunter. I jump back and forth between alts when I am waiting for my rested exp to build up. So with that said, here are my two Horde toons on Cenarius:

Varalyn- Lvl 35 Blood Elf Warlock
Telayne- Lvl 12 Blood Elf Priest

I also have horde toons on the Alterac Mountains server where we have a small guild called the Nerf Herders.

Llunwe- Lvl 24 Blood Elf Paladin
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

PostSubject: Hordies   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:52 am

I have been waiting for a good group of lvl 15ish to go into Ragefire Casm as a guild and have some guild fun...
Back to top Go down
Killakozmo
Officer
Killakozmo

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:02 am

Count Me in and dont for get tip's toon and Dwar's toon's on the dark side let me know when we r going to the dark side ...! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Loraeille
Loraeille

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:50 pm

I'm around there alot myself, feel free to look me up if you need anything Smile

Zaenos - 70 Prot Paladin
Secair - 17 Mage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horde characters...   Horde characters... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horde characters...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Valor :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: