Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tanking Tron's Overview part1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepsit
Pepsit

Tanking Tron's Overview part1 Empty
PostSubject: Tanking Tron's Overview part1   Tanking Tron's Overview part1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:29 am

I wanted to become a better tank and get my tps up there, get my spell power up there. (get use to that term) So I took a look at my talents and after the short conversation got me thinking something isnt right...

Current talent spec

Here is my talent preview after some changes and I will tell you why I did what and where.

Peps Talent Spec he chose!

So I took a look...I really didnt have much room to budge, For my class and spec really everything is needed. Then I noticed something. I dont need all those points in one handed spec... I mean maxed at 5 is only 5% increased dmg...I was thinking that well if I take out 3 pts from it, I will have 3 extra to spend elsewhere. So I went down through and well I need everything...absolutley everything so I took what I had here... I went into the Retribution Tree.

5 points in benedicition is a must since I am solely mana dependant,
5 points in Deflection Parrying is great plus it helps with my "avoidance"
3 points in vindication, helps against mobs murdering me so easily...reduces Attributes like stam and agility by 15%.
2 in improved retribution aura, well I keep agro by DPSing in a cent or two..

Part two will be about my gear and what I need over all.
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tanking Tron's Overview part1   Tanking Tron's Overview part1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Looks good. When you are ready let us know and we'll help you get the gear you need.
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

PostSubject: Re: Tanking Tron's Overview part1   Tanking Tron's Overview part1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:32 am

I am readu now whenever we are on lets kill some bosses in heroic instance lets find the one that is the easiest to get to and kill it over and over again until we cant for that day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanking Tron's Overview part1   Tanking Tron's Overview part1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanking Tron's Overview part1
Page 1 of 1