Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vescas acting strange..?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vescas
Vescas

Vescas acting strange..? Empty
PostSubject: Vescas acting strange..?   Vescas acting strange..? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:01 pm

Well if you haven't noticed i have, and thats because... its not me! wow has failed to grab my attention, and as of now, i most likely will not be playing till WOTLK (wrath of the lich king) and heck i maybe might not even get it, you know? I just hit high school, and thats just something you really dont wanna screw up.. So as of now.. It will either be imnotmonkey..or his brother playing as me good luck all! ill check site weekly and hopefully monkey will keep me in touch

Bye Sad

~~vescas~~
Back to top Go down
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

PostSubject: Re: Vescas acting strange..?   Vescas acting strange..? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:27 pm

You will be missed Ves. Keep in touch, you know my email. Smile
Back to top Go down
Killakozmo
Officer
Killakozmo

PostSubject: Re: Vescas acting strange..?   Vescas acting strange..? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:41 am

Twisted Evil Take it from someone that missed out on alot of their child hood starting a family at 15 enjoy these times as long as u can cheers Live long and prosper.. jocolor hope to c u on some time I enjoyed gameing with ya !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vescas acting strange..?   Vescas acting strange..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vescas acting strange..?
Page 1 of 1