Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to apply

Go down 
+2
Dhollysmiter
Tuluwen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

How to apply Empty
PostSubject: How to apply   How to apply Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:32 pm

We are honored that you would like to join us. Please respond to this post with the following:

Name (in-game, of course)
Age range: 10-15, 16-20, 20-30, 30+
Your character level and class
The reason you want to join our guild
How long you have been playing WoW (we don't care how long you've been playing, we just want to know how much help we should give you Very Happy )
Previous guilds? If yes, why did you leave?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Tuluwe
Dhollysmiter

How to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to apply   How to apply Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:27 am

Hey Tulu,

Here is my app:

Name: Dhollysmiter

Lvl/Class: 66 Priest

Reason for Joining: Glowbug is real-life girlfriend, and she said you guys were an awesome guild, that I just had to come check it out. From what I've seen, you're all very friendly, as well as helpful, and I was especially hooked with my first visit at the Guild Party! Razz

Playing WoW: 7-8 months

Previous Guild: N/A
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

How to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to apply   How to apply Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:28 am

Dholly, it is a pleasure to have you in the guild. We're very glad you joined!
Back to top Go down
Glowbug
Glowbug

How to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to apply   How to apply Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:43 am

Name's Amanale.

23 yrs old

level 17 (just almost 18 ) rogue & a gnome at that

This is Glowbug's alt, & I'm very glad she has become part of the family. Didn't really know if I should register for guild because of Glow, but I like this toon and have been playing more & more.

Questing in the world about 9 months now....only had Amanale about a week, maybe?

This guild is the one & only for me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

How to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to apply   How to apply Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:13 am

Thanks for the info on your new alt! People aren't required to apply on the site, but I thought it would be a good way to get to know new members, or alts!
Back to top Go down
Moonghost

How to apply Empty
PostSubject: Application   How to apply Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:29 pm

Moonghost
Age range: 30+
54 Hunter
My cousin told me it is an awesome guild and I would enjoy it.
I started my account in 2006...
I have been in other guilds and even leader of one. I am a follower not a leader. I was booted from one guild twice, Lack of on line play time. and the other for saying that it was wrong to ridicule a type or group of people.

Thank you I also have Zilk in guild
she is 23 Shamman.

Thank you for your time and please let me know if there is any thing I can do to help out.

Ghost
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

How to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to apply   How to apply Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:47 pm

We are very happy to have you in the guild, Moonghost. I admire your decision to stand up for your guildies. I hope you will do the same if anything like that were to happen in our guild (heaven forbid). And you won't be kicked for not playing very often. Smile
Back to top Go down
JD

How to apply Empty
PostSubject: applicashion   How to apply Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:08 am

name: likemenow

lv/class: 69,mage in about 3-10 hrs ill lv up

the other guilds i have been in i have not been in long because i when away on camp for a week and my brother knew my password so i have just recently found how to chane it and i have been accused of stealing gold from other guild but i have a story behnind it and i didnt in my defence

i have played about 5-7 month i cant remember lol!

i do want to help lv ppl buy helping quest running i think max so far is ZF if i have a healer ty tho please get back to me
Back to top Go down
Annux
Admin

How to apply Empty
PostSubject: Uruvion's Application   How to apply Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:28 am

Name: Uruvion
Age range: 20-30
Your character level and class: 35 Paladin
The reason you want to join our guild: I love it and miss it.
How long you have been playing WoW (we don't care how long you've been playing, we just want to know how much help we should give you Very Happy ) A few years.
Previous guilds? If yes, why did you leave? Emerald Valor...Starting Optometry school.
Alts: Annux, Baralor

I miss you guys! Add me to your friends list on Uruvion if you want to chat. I'll be hunting you down as well!
Back to top Go down
http://emeraldvalor.heavenforum.com
Killakozmo
Officer
Killakozmo

How to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to apply   How to apply Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:37 am

Twisted Evil Name ;KILLAKOZMO,(KILLA )
Age;30+
Toon's Lv, 72,mage main Killa, Palethos 80 DK unholy, Corneilous 70 paly tank.And more not in gild ,68 tweek shami,ect
Reason for joining,I would have to say Friend's New and old There r a lot of cool and Kind People in this gild.
Time I have been playing ,Well let's just say To long ..lol
And as far as the last gild I don't like to stir up Old dust,dirt But I left Because It was just to Clicky,No one would help out in any way Evil or Very Mad Then I met Dpre,Holy,and the gang Very Happy ..!
I was made an officer to the gild wich made it realy feel like home,So ask anything ,I will do my best to help out and I love running old and new run's ,or if u just need a hand ..Alway's willing to help out ..
lol! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to apply   How to apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Valor :: Welcome to Emerald Valor :: Applications-
Jump to: