Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Five Times is the Charm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuber
Officer

Five Times is the Charm Empty
PostSubject: Five Times is the Charm   Five Times is the Charm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:36 am

To many times I have been denied the fruits of the Shadow Labs, the key fragment that it holds haunts my very dreams. Mad Evil or Very Mad scratch afro

I ask of you, my friends and comrades to help quash these visions and put in my pack, a key fragment to that place. That one place that ripples across the chat realms. Kara. There I have said. KARA! let it wash over you, chills that you still feel. Neutral

This friday at 6:00-6:30 ST I would like to again quest to slay The Inciter, steal the loot that Vorpil dares hide from us, and to once and for all get that friggen fragment. Placing it in my pack, I will laugh, cheer and possibly flex a bit, then, with steely eyes, look to the next challenge.

Thank you for your time.

Tuber, Warlock
<Emerald Valor>

lol! I'm here all week, remember to tip your enchanter.

Last edited by Tuber on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: Five Times is the Charm   Five Times is the Charm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Tuber,
You can count on me. 6:30 pm ST Friday!

Arvernien
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: Five Times is the Charm   Five Times is the Charm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:24 am

We got Tuber his kara key fragment but I'll attach a screen shot of the results of our battle with Murmur.

Five Times is the Charm Tuber-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Times is the Charm   Five Times is the Charm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Times is the Charm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Valor :: Member Help Area :: Instance Runs-
Jump to: