Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disenchanters Needed

Go down 
+4
Tryala
Calamaethor
Belberr!
Arvernien
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

Disenchanters Needed Empty
PostSubject: Disenchanters Needed   Disenchanters Needed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:47 am

Valorbank, our guild banker, is looking for characters that are leveling Enchanting and would be willing to help with items in the guild vault.

If you are willing to help, please send me your current enchanting skill level or post it here. You will receive in game emails with items requesting disenchantment. I would ask that you return the resulting enchantment mats so we can have them available for guild enchantments.
Back to top Go down
Belberr!

PostSubject: i could do it!   Disenchanters Needed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:34 pm

i have 278 enchanting skill, i am willing to do it anytime!
Back to top Go down
Calamaethor
Calamaethor

PostSubject: Re: Disenchanters Needed   Disenchanters Needed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:48 pm

I'm up to 225 enchanting and would be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Tryala

PostSubject: Re: Disenchanters Needed   Disenchanters Needed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:24 am

Hello,
My current enchanting level is 315 and i wouldn't mind helping out
Back to top Go down
Loraeille
Loraeille

PostSubject: Re: Disenchanters Needed   Disenchanters Needed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Cal? I thought you'd moved to one of those 'private' servers. Planning to come back?
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

PostSubject: Re: Disenchanters Needed   Disenchanters Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:29 am

Hehe, actually, that message is from April. He's not in a position to pay for WoW at this point. Stupid life. Anyway, hope you get all the disenchanters you need! Love you guys!!

~Tulu
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Tuluwe
Calamaethor
Calamaethor

PostSubject: Re: Disenchanters Needed   Disenchanters Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:25 pm

Nah, I've gone back to my home of City of Heroes. I love Emerald Valor, but WoW just doesn't do much for me...well not for long anyway lol.

Sounds like things have been going well for you guys though! I still wander these forums daily (w00t for stalking?) so you'll see me pop up now and then.
Back to top Go down
Killakozmo
Officer
Killakozmo

PostSubject: Re: Disenchanters Needed   Disenchanters Needed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:46 pm

Twisted Evil Killa has 315 enchanting so I would be glad to de anything so plz send away I will send back any and all.. jocolor
Back to top Go down
yourvogel

PostSubject: hello my toon is yourvogel! Im new   Disenchanters Needed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:28 pm

I would love nothing more than to lvl my enchanting skill while helping the guild! lvl 221 THANKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disenchanters Needed   Disenchanters Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disenchanters Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Valor :: Member Help Area :: Crafting-
Jump to: