Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Party!

Go down 
+6
Jairen
Thegrmreaper
Arvernien
Annux
Calamaethor
Tuluwen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:03 pm

To celebrate our new-born guild, we are going to have a guild party next Sunday at 3:00 pm Server Time! There will be picnic baskets, drinks, and dueling! We will meet at the SW Fountain (near the bank) and end up.... who knows where!! We've got a lot of fun activities planned, it could last for a while.

Last edited by Tuluwen on Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Tuluwe
Calamaethor
Calamaethor

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:49 pm

I for one say w00t!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Annux
Admin

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:38 pm

Tuluwen and I were talking about it and I think a naked conga line and dancing around the fountain in Stormwind will be in order. This is something you guys don't want to miss!
Back to top Go down
http://emeraldvalor.heavenforum.com
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:55 pm

I have some Dark Dwarven Lager to share!
Back to top Go down
Calamaethor
Calamaethor

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:55 pm

Annux wrote:
Tuluwen and I were talking about it and I think a naked conga line and dancing around the fountain in Stormwind will be in order. This is something you guys don't want to miss!
I'm scared for my life now...thanks a lot Annux...
Back to top Go down
Thegrmreaper
Officer
Thegrmreaper

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:15 pm

that sounds Awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jairen
Jairen

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:04 am

Well, Sunday evening class is that time so looks like I won't be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:18 am

I'm sorry, Jairen. Sad But don't worry, I'm sure we will do this again soon. Or something like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jairen
Jairen

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Hehe, it's ok. From things I hear being planned I may avoid being traumatized by not being there Razz
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:42 pm

It's true!
Back to top Go down
Issabeau
Issabeau

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:32 pm

I will attend. Someone has to represent the requiem refugees.
Back to top Go down
Mettelus
Mettelus

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:41 pm

Well im just inpressed how far yall have came with the new guild cuz im not good when it comes to setting up stuff on the internet lol and ill be there for the guild party
Back to top Go down
Bolvai

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:22 pm

Running around in the streets of SW in underwear? I'm there...... bounce
Back to top Go down
Jairen
Jairen

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:23 pm

Look out SW, here comes bolvi in undies o.o
Back to top Go down
Annux
Admin

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:51 pm

Oh goodness no! *Give Bolvai the wrong address for the party* Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://emeraldvalor.heavenforum.com
Tuber
Officer

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:07 pm

Naked dueling at SW's centre. What will the other Guilds think. Shocked

On the other hand we may get some........interesting applicants..

I am thankful that my toon does not look real life like. Little children would run through the streets scared and have nightmares for the rest of their years.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:02 am

The party was a big success! Thank you to everyone who attended, even for a short while.

We began at the SW fountain at 3:00 pm Server Time with drunken naked dancing. Ten minutes later, the naked party-ers ran out of Stormwind to seek vengeance on Hogger. We killed him a total of three times. There was more drinking and some dueling between slaughterings.

From there, we headed to the northern part of Westfall (naked, once again) and murdered innocent crabs along with vicious murlocks all along the coast. We arrived at Deadmines and split the raid group into two teams: 70's, and under 70's. The 70's remained naked, and were charged to use only rank one spells. The under 70's were given their full armor and power. The two groups of ten people raced through Deadmines. Their goal: Cookie's drop. Although the race was nail-bitingly close, the under 70's were victorious.

After stripping down once more, and resuming one raid group, the party turned towards Duskwood. The group heroically, nakedly, and perhaps stupidly, flung themselves at the Twilight Dragon. The struggle was soon over. Several members suffered more than one death, and there were many, many screen shots. The group then made its way to the peaceful waterfall hidden to the north of Darkshire where there was more drinking, dueling, and three guild pictures: One naked, one tabard-only, and one fully clothed.

From there, the group ported back to SW, but the party was far from over. Each player created a level one gnome warrior with a name resembling his own. The gnomes joined a raid group and raced from the starting point where they spawned to Darnassus Bank where I was waiting. The winner was able to choose three things from the guild vault for free.

After the race, the group got back on their main Characters and regrouped in SW for more drunken, naked dancing. A conga line soon formed. After several tries, the successful conga line conga-ed through SW, through the bank, the auction house, and even into the royal castle to encircle and dance around the King. This created some interest in the guild to say the least, and I myself acquired a stalker named Booyah. Calamaethor and Ezaon were able to put a stop to the stalking and e-motes by proclaiming their own desire and love for Booyah which, needless to say, scared the heck out of him.

It was soon decided that Ironforge was in desperate need of naked Emerald Valor conga-ers, so we all took the tram. I would expound, but as was stated by Glowbug, "What happens in the tunnel stays in the tunnel." I'm sorry, if you weren't there, you'll never know.

We soon arrived at Ironforge, some a little bit more emotionally scarred then others, and headed straight for the King. The dancing resumed, and eventually moved to the forge where the revelers risked their very lives to dance in the lava. A marvelous time was had by all, and death was had by some.

We were then shown by Belberr the method to get into Old Ironforge by using Polymorphing during a duel. Unfortunately, at this point most of the party-ers, including myself, were exhausted, and Annux was the only one to successfully get there.

And so, after four and a half hours of naked reveling, the guild resumed it's normal activities at 7:30 pm Server Time. If you missed this, I know that you're sorry now. But don't worry, we'll do more things like it soon.

Last edited by Tuluwen on Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calamaethor
Calamaethor

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:23 am

That wasn't the last we saw of Booyah...he followed us to IF too. Crazy Booyah...Ezoan misses you. He cried his eyes out last night! lol!

That was really fun last night, hope to see the screenshots soon!
Back to top Go down
Bolvai

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:35 pm

And I missed the whole ordeal.....stupid Biology!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:34 am

I promised to have Pics up today, and I shall. Unfortunately, I actually have work today, so it may be a bit delayed. I will have them up by tonight, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Party!   Guild Party! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Party!
Page 1 of 1