Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quiet 2 month Birthday.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

A quiet 2 month Birthday. Empty
PostSubject: A quiet 2 month Birthday.   A quiet 2 month Birthday. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:59 am

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to every one of my incredible guildies. It's been 2 months today since the transfer from MG to Emerald Valor. We've had a great time so far, let's keep it happening. Please, if you have any complaints, suggestions, or ideas, don't hesitate to e-mail me. I won't be able to do everything you suggest, but there are many things that are possible that never cross my mind, I'm sure. As you know, we didn't create this guild so that we could get the best gear out there, or have the highest ratings. We created this guild for YOU. It is meant to be a safe, fun, loving environment for you to level and find groups. I cannot be there all the time, so if you see anyone abusing this, please let me know. I would like to thank my Champions and especially my Heroes for being my eyes and my ears, and for taking on responsibilities that I cannot do by myself. Let's continue to make this a place where lowbies aren't afraid to ask questions, where members are not afraid to ask for help (within reason, of course Wink), and where leveling has never been easier because of the wonderful guild-groups we have at our disposal. Please support your guild by reminding your friends to sign up on the website, reading the posts, and TAKING YOUR RANK TESTS! I love to see you all progress in rank, and I want to be given the opportunity to promote you. Please never hesitate to ask me anything, especially here on the website, which I can check many times throughout the day (for tech questions, refer to Annux Wink). Thank you all for making this the best two months ever! <3

~Tulu
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Tuluwe

A quiet 2 month Birthday.
Page 1 of 1