Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time away from WoW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loraeille
Loraeille

Time away from WoW Empty
PostSubject: Time away from WoW   Time away from WoW Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:54 pm

Yes, it's happening.. WoW isn't holding my attention as well at the moment, and so I went out wandering around the internet for something else to play. I happened to run across a free to play MMO called Mabinogi and I think it's hooked me...

I'll still be around off and on, still in the middle of the paid WoW time anyway, so you can let Lassy know if you need me for anything, assuming she's on. I'll also try to keep tabs on the website. I'm not disappearing completely, just thought I'd let it be known that I won't be around much.

If any want to visit:

Game Server: Ruairi
Characters: Linea
Back to top Go down
Vescas
Vescas

Time away from WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away from WoW   Time away from WoW Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:50 pm

*sobs* whyyyyy we will miss you lora, come back soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Loraeille
Loraeille

Time away from WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away from WoW   Time away from WoW Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:59 pm

And so my WoW month is coming to a close here soon... and not much has changed. So I've canceled my subscription for the time being to go back to City of Heroes for awhile. Though still part of the guild, you won't be seeing me around for awhile. Good luck with everything, and see you again!
Back to top Go down
Calamaethor
Calamaethor

Time away from WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away from WoW   Time away from WoW Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Loraeille wrote:
And so my WoW month is coming to a close here soon... and not much has changed. So I've canceled my subscription for the time being to go back to City of Heroes for awhile. Though still part of the guild, you won't be seeing me around for awhile. Good luck with everything, and see you again!
You've got to be kidding me....I'm not the only one who plays CoH?! Awesome! What server do you play on?
Back to top Go down
Loraeille
Loraeille

Time away from WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away from WoW   Time away from WoW Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:22 pm

Victory mostly, though I also have some heroes/villains on Guardian and Virtue as well. Let me know if you're ever around Smile.
Back to top Go down
Calamaethor
Calamaethor

Time away from WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away from WoW   Time away from WoW Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:11 pm

I play on Pinnacle almost exclusively. I've been part of a supergroup for almost 2 years called Titans of Paragon. If you ever feel like getting a hold of me on there my global is @Caol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time away from WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away from WoW   Time away from WoW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time away from WoW
Page 1 of 1