Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyways, best of luck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stahr
Stahr

Anyways, best of luck Empty
PostSubject: Anyways, best of luck   Anyways, best of luck Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:22 pm

I would like to start off by letting you all know that my WoW account expired yesterday, and well, I don't really see myself renewing anytime soon. I am deeply sorry for the fact that I hadn't been on in probably around a month, and would love to let everyone know that everything's okay >.<
Nothing happened, I just kind of lost my sight and addiction to World of Warcraft, as some of you may have noticed before I actually stopped playing, I would sign on for a quick bit just to say hi to people, I stopped really caring about the game and signed on to see how all of you were doing.

In essence, I wish you all the complete best of luck, in game and in life, and that everyone a part of both Morning Glory and Emerald Valor completely helped me out and got me hooked, the family atmosphere and attitudes everyone had really made me want to be more friendly, and I hope to say, actually helped me accomplish that.

I hope to see you guys sometime soon.

And of course if I end up back, Tulu, Det, Arv, D, Vesc, Annux, Lor and Lass, you'll be the first to know.

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingpeeper
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

PostSubject: Re: Anyways, best of luck   Anyways, best of luck Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:50 pm

*hugs* Keep in touch luv. You can always email me spunkylass@gmail.com if you need anything. Smile
We'll miss you buckets!
Back to top Go down
Stahr
Stahr

PostSubject: Re: Anyways, best of luck   Anyways, best of luck Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:39 am

And of course, Tuber and Tips<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingpeeper
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyways, best of luck   Anyways, best of luck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyways, best of luck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Valor :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: