Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mage VS Loc Who wins.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepsit
Pepsit

mage VS Loc Who wins. Empty
PostSubject: mage VS Loc Who wins.   mage VS Loc Who wins. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am

Alright here is what i am going to do and I am already saving green gear and cloth and lots of beverages.. Wanted to talk about the Mage and Loc.

Mages make awesome DPS'rs so dont Locs, now if we take a very well geared Mage and compared it to a Loc that has the same gear...You know int, stam, spell dmg... Which does more DPS which would fair better in PVP???? All these questions before I start an analysis on this I wanted to hear from the horses mouths (so to speak) On your opinions. Plz feel free to go into great detail cause that is what I am looking for.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

PostSubject: Re: mage VS Loc Who wins.   mage VS Loc Who wins. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Warlocks will pretty much always be better at PvP for two reasons: fear and pet. Warlocks have a nice long range on shadowbolt and can do some massive damage to players who can't fight back because of fear. Mages can also do massive damage at long range, but if they are fighting another caster or a hunter, then freezing the enemy in ice so they can peg away at you with arrows or send arcane missiles right back at you seems like less of a good idea. The Warlock's pet adds more confusion at higher levels when you have the charm factor of the incubus or the serial killer mentality of the felguard. Over all my favourite caster class is a mage, but warlocks definitely rock PvP.
Back to top Go down
Vescas
Vescas

PostSubject: Re: mage VS Loc Who wins.   mage VS Loc Who wins. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:45 am

Honestly peps, it could go either way, really a green mage could kill an epic hunter, everything depends on skill, personally, i think it would be a frost mage, from the high crits of frost nova, icelance combo + the water elemental.. but if you want to do arena like 2v2 or 3v3 go arcane/fire just wisp me and i can fill you in..a lock can do decent as well! affliction locks can just dot dot dot then fear, and nothing you can really do about unless you have a trinket.....but personally i would take the mage ^.^

~~~Vescas~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mage VS Loc Who wins.   mage VS Loc Who wins. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mage VS Loc Who wins.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Valor :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: