Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why we granted you your rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

Why we granted you your rank Empty
PostSubject: Why we granted you your rank   Why we granted you your rank Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:47 pm

Since we are just beginning, we will have to grant ranks to people based on their reputation with myself and the other officers. Please do not complain about the rank you are given: we have our reasons, and begging will not get you promoted. The only non-officer who will be granted the rank of Champion will be Loraeille. He was an officer in Morning Glory, but has chosen not to accept the position of E.V. Hero. He is completely trusted by all the Heroes, and we deem that he does not need to be tested. The rest of you must test at least once to achieve this status. Each rank is given certain privileges, and we want to be absolutely sure that you are trustworthy and understand our policies before we grant you rank with permissions.

P.S. I would like to add that Holyalmighty (Tipser) will be granted rank of Champion.

Last edited by Tuluwen on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Tuluwe
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

PostSubject: Re: Why we granted you your rank   Why we granted you your rank Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:51 pm

UPDATE:

I am about halfway done with my part of the promotions. I will take my decisions to the officers for a vote when I am finished. I just wanted to say that this is a very difficult task for me. I know many of you are very good players and good people, but I have to make my decisions based on how well I know you. If a Hero knows you well enough to nominate you for a higher rank, you will be given that rank. But I know that some of you will be ranked lower than you deserve, no matter what I do. Don't worry, though, you will be given the opportunity very soon to advance in rank.

That being said, I would like to note that if you have been nominated for the Defender rank, I will want to meet with you and talk for just a few minutes, just to make sure I am not misplacing my trust. Right now, there are three members up for Defender rank. I will let you know who you are after I discuss it with the officers. Keep watching Tulu's Corner for updates as they come!

<3
~Tulu
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

PostSubject: Re: Why we granted you your rank   Why we granted you your rank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:15 pm

The ranks have been granted! I have been able to talk to a couple of the Defenders, but not all. I plan on doing this soon. If you have not been granted rank, and you have (obviously) registered on the site, it is because you registered after the final decisions were made. I will try hard to grant you rank as soon as possible, but I may ask to group with you first, if none of the Heroes can attest to your skill/character. If you were a long-time member of Morning Glory, I have already decided what rank I would like you to have, and you will be promoted as soon as I get approval from the Heroes. Thank you for your patience and your good humor in this matter. Smile

Remember, if you want to advance in rank, go read over the Welcome to Emerald Valor section of the forums. You may especially want to read the Rules and the Rank FAQ/Guide. More details coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why we granted you your rank   Why we granted you your rank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why we granted you your rank
Page 1 of 1