Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned?!?!?!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepsit
Pepsit

Banned?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Banned?!?!?!?   Banned?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:22 am

scratch ok, something incredibly stupid had just happened... I was BANNED!!! how i dont know why i dont know... It was unexplained and very sudden. I play by the rules i dont swear or say things that are very inappropriate. I am loving, caring, and currently waiting on an email from blizzard. I dont understand, why me... all the bad crap happens to me. I am still part of this guild and I wont give up. I am in dire need of support from the guild at this moment. Wow...lol i am over reacting, but is it? I played for 2 years without any problems and this all of a sudden occurs. I dont get it.... Any thoughts or suggestions.. scratch

Scenario: bounce

I was fishing in Winterspring, the air was cold the snow was soft and the hot spring was well hot. I was helping Killa fix his addon Omen2 to get it to work. Alivius hopped on and I told him I would be there at the raid in Gruuls. Alivius is a good friend and an awesome dps Fury Warrior. Anywhoos, I was fishing just got to 295/300 fishing. We were talking casually, he asked me if I would give my paladin for a tauren druid, i obviously said no, furthermore, we talked about the raid our guild and random things...I brought up the random things. But Yea I was fishing...I didnt do anything wrong..I dont get it!!!

Pepsit is a sad panda and needs a hug!!......
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

Banned?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?!?!?!?   Banned?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:36 am

I'm sorry, Pepsit! I hope you get all of it straightened out soon! I hate not being able to play, but being banned for no good reason is much worse!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Tuluwe
Pepsit
Pepsit

Banned?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Ok   Banned?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:46 pm

I come to my decision if my account doesnt unban, well I dont think i will be comming back. I still dont even have a reason yet. I emailed them last night and just now. I hate this and starting to hate this game, sorry correction the people running it.
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

Banned?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?!?!?!?   Banned?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:18 pm

We all hope you can get this resolved as soon as possible. We miss you.
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

Banned?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: GONADS AND STRIFE-----Nick Carters flash funny videos   Banned?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:49 pm

Ok Blizzard tells me that when I am emailing them from the wrong email that they cant help me...ok so I need to change the email they said, well it would be kewl but umm they must have forgotten that I am banned! If I had a lightsaber i would have some Swiss GMs on my sandwhich....
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

Banned?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Am I through?   Banned?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:06 am

After some long thought..I decided I am not going to quit at all... I thought why should I? If I cant get my account back due to someone maliciousness, then I will make a new one. I am sure you all will be more than willing to give me a hand, to get back to where I was. I know I would do the same. Don't count me out... I may be obsessed about this but I have a strong resolve. I will go back and make a paladin tank/healer again even if it hurts too much...Which it kind of does. I mean I pay so much money and played for such a long time...but yea... Also if anyone wants to chat with me my aim is otakuman85. And if you can get a hold of some Gms and try and talk to them even though it may do no good, but it would make me feel better. lol!
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

Banned?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Prepare for the worst hope for the best   Banned?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 am

Ok So calling them is going to be very difficult. I am in afghanistan and well I dont know if 1800 numbers will work. But since Dzaryll is my POA he is going to give it a try later.

Worst Case scenario is I start all over from nothing absolutely nothing...

Bad case: I get my account back and none of my gear is present...

Great!: If I get the account back in full...
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

Banned?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Prepare for the worst hope for the best   Banned?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:00 am

Ok So calling them is going to be very difficult. I am in afghanistan and well I dont know if 1800 numbers will work. But since Dzaryll is my POA he is going to give it a try later.

Worst Case scenario is I start all over from nothing absolutely nothing...

Bad case: I get my account back and none of my gear is present...

Great!: If I get the account back in full...

Or ebay...which is somethign I would never and could never do but in this situation if i get nothing back....I could.
Back to top Go down
Vescas
Vescas

Banned?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?!?!?!?   Banned?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:16 am

Peps, no worrys about your gear, being banned, is like when your account runs out of time, its frozen in place, they cant strip you of gear.. don't know if that helps at all but there ya go
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

Banned?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Congrats!! to me!!!   Banned?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:02 am

Ok after a 2 day verification process of them needing my ID: I gave them my birth certificate and my AR Deploma, they are like ok now we can reset the email... AWESOME!! NOW to get it back...

Also, I was worried about my gear and everything due to the fact i never changed my email so someone had to...

I want to really thank Dzaryll, Daryll did everything for me due to lack of phones and unable to call Blizzard. There were times where i lost my cool, and I apologize.... Thankyou so much.... It means so much to me that you did this DJ and thank you thank you thank you.

Pepsit will be back...
Back to top Go down
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

Banned?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?!?!?!?   Banned?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:42 am

I'm glad to hear everything is getting resolved and you're coming back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?!?!?!?   Banned?!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Valor :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: