Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dabiri's Enigma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

Dabiri's Enigma Empty
PostSubject: Dabiri's Enigma   Dabiri's Enigma Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:10 pm

I'm trying to get Dabiri's Enigma and need a couple of additional people to help with the quest: Dimensius The All-Devouring. There are 2 prerequisite quests that are pretty easy and are given by Professor Dabiri in Netherstorm. He's located in the Protectorate Watchpost just northwest of Manaforge Ultris. Anyone willing to help will be given the opportunity to do the prerequisites first.

I'm hoping to do this some time over the labor day weekend.

Thanks,
Arvernien
Back to top Go down
Detrimental
Officer
Detrimental

Dabiri's Enigma Empty
PostSubject: Dimensius The All-Devouring   Dabiri's Enigma Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:23 pm

I am also at the the third and final step of this quest chain. For those who might be interested in helping, I believe this 5-person group quest in Netherstorm also gives a big chunk of Consortium rep.

Step one is easy if you have a flying mount, if a bit tedious - you need drops from voidwalker-type mobs quite near the quest giver; low drop rate, but they are plentiful in the area. Took me about about 10 minutes soloing.
Step two is very, very easy - you take a pre-programmed bombing run on a dragon around the top of a manaforge. You just sit there and spam-click an item until you get enough "hits". You don't even have to aim, there is nothing threatening you, and if you don't get enough hits the first time, you just go again. Usually takes two circuits which equals about 5 minutes.

So, all told, in about 15 minutes, you can catch up to us in the 3-part quest chain. I have seen (but not bother to read) a couple of postings by people who said they defeated Dimensius The All-Devouring with 3 or 4-person parties, so it should be pretty easy if we get a healer to join us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Detrim
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

Dabiri's Enigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabiri's Enigma   Dabiri's Enigma Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:26 am

Done!

My thanks to the leet party that did this after our Mechanar run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dabiri's Enigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabiri's Enigma   Dabiri's Enigma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dabiri's Enigma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Valor :: Member Help Area :: I Need Help!-
Jump to: