Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild T-shirts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepsit
Pepsit

Guild T-shirts Empty
PostSubject: Guild T-shirts   Guild T-shirts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:26 pm

I would like to get some custom guild t-shirts if possible. I would like some ideas i think it would be kewl

I think the border of the tabard we should go with should be the oak leaves looking thing being a darker green color while the tabard itself is a light green tee. Now for the emblem in place we need to figure out what we are going to do for it. Last time I recall we were going to do the beer bottle...but they have a keg now lol...

Here is the site...Cause If I make myself a T-shirt I want to know that as a guild it is what we would expect what the t-shirt is too look like.

T-shirt Site Link

SAMPLE of the shirt i made when i was messing around. If this goes on a white T-shirt the emblem that the guild chooses on will be white cause having it black will make everyone only notice the emblem instead of the whole design. Please take a look and give suggestions to the emblem and colors.
Guild T-shirts Sample10
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

Guild T-shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild T-shirts   Guild T-shirts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:04 pm

Great Idea Pepsit! I will check out the website and post my ideas later.
Back to top Go down
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

Guild T-shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild T-shirts   Guild T-shirts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:25 pm

I'm not wearing anything with a bloody keg on it. Razz

Besides, there's a dragon on my tabard, why mess with success?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild T-shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild T-shirts   Guild T-shirts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild T-shirts
Page 1 of 1