Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'M BAAAAACK!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

I'M BAAAAACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'M BAAAAACK!!!   I'M BAAAAACK!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:40 am

Yep! You heard correctly! I'm back!!! I don't know how long; it may only be for the month, but I missed you guys so much that I decided to take some time to visit. I won't be on as much as I used to be, we're in the process of (possibly) changing our life around and buying a bed and breakfast. It becomes ours on April 1st (tentatively), and at that point, I'll be able to quit my 8-5 job and stay home! All that said, you can imagine that I have a lot on my plate, so I won't be playing every night. BUT! I will be on tonight, if you guys want to pop in and say "hi." I just wanted to say, I'm not here to run the guild or anything. I'm happy letting you guys do your thing. I just missed you a lot. Please note that I do not yet own WotLK, so I can only do BC stuff, but mainly, I just wanted to talk to you all again. See you online!! <3

~Tulu
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Tuluwe

I'M BAAAAACK!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Valor :: General :: Tulu's Corner-
Jump to: