Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its karazhan time!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vescas
Vescas

Its karazhan time! Empty
PostSubject: Its karazhan time!   Its karazhan time! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:54 am

Ok boys and girls, lets start posting karazhan times!

Tanks: Arv
Healer: Vescas / dpre (tips/grm if we need 3)
Ranged dps: lassy
Dps: lora maybe?, flavish, nightloom (?)
CC: everit/tips (shackle)
Casters: Imnotamonkey,det,killa

Ok boys and girls we need times! and postion fillers! start posting!

Warriors (tanks):
490 defense (Uncrit)
15% in each Parry, and Dodge
15-25% Block
10.5-12k Hit points
10K hp unbuffed

Mages:
600dmg 25%crit 5%spell hit

Locks:
800dmg 10%crit 3%spell hit

Shadow Priest:
700dmg 10%crit 3%spell hit
All need 7k Health

Rogues/Hunters
1300 attack power
17%crit
7-8k Health

Shaman:(enhancement)
1100 Attack power
20% crit
7-8k

Start posting..go!
Back to top Go down
Vescas
Vescas

Its karazhan time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its karazhan time!   Its karazhan time! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:55 am

Oh and our beloved tuber of course ^.^
Back to top Go down
Killakozmo
Officer
Killakozmo

Its karazhan time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its karazhan time!   Its karazhan time! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:45 am

Twisted Evil Killa is ready and willing Corn is still a bit under geard but cold be a good off tank
Plz let me know when and were I will be there ..
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

Its karazhan time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its karazhan time!   Its karazhan time! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:55 pm

I will continue to help Deuswolf get more tanking gear. He's in pretty good shape right now.

My quick summary of the level 70s
(my apologies if I forgot anyone; I can't check the guild roster from work)

Tanks
Arvernien, Deuswolf, Corneilous

Melee DPS
Flavish, Nightloom, Zyamdone, Loraeille

Ranged DPS
Lassyran, Detrimental, Tuber, Dloc, Killakozmo, Moonghost,

Healers
Everit, Vescas, Dpre, Pepsitron

Everyone needs to take a good look at their gear and decide if they are really ready for Karazhan. I think Tuber, Moonghost, Corneilous and Deuswolf need a few improvements. There is a good forum on www.wowhead.com with suggestions for warrior tank gear for heroics, 10 player and 25 player raids. I imagine there is a similar forum in each class section. Some of the numbers in Vescas' post are starting points. For example: casters want to have 16% spell hit to really shine, 3% is a minimum. The forum pages will give you some good suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Pepsit
Pepsit

Its karazhan time! Empty
PostSubject: Kharazan Time!   Its karazhan time! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:25 am

I know for a fact that I really cant get any better gear unless i get into Kara, or get more heroics in for badges. However I have a better chance of getting into Kara than I do getting heroics. I know as a guild we do them but it is nearly impossible for me to get into those...I will try harder when I get some free time.

KARA E V is going to take down your walls!!!

PS: Also Vescas dont count me out of your HEALERS up top there...lol IF you tell me we are doing Kara I will do my damnedist to get there. If I know I cant make it I will let a Hero or GM or AGM know.
Back to top Go down
Flavish

Its karazhan time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its karazhan time!   Its karazhan time! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:41 am

I am ready when every The only concern I have with Kara is that our Tanks are unfamilar with the fights Also I am unfamiliar with the fights If anyone knows any information I could read up on ...or could give me a couple of pointers it would help I have watched closely when Everit has been in Kara but the group that he was in was STACKED and ran through it like it was nothing Currently I am pushing 1600 att power (only 400 from where i wanna be) and just about 22%crit (only 13% from where I wanna be) so Kara would help all of my (wants) and it should be super fun running with everyone cheers
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

Its karazhan time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its karazhan time!   Its karazhan time! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:03 am

I recommend searching the web for videos of the boss fights. There are good videos on Youtube and links to boss fights on many of the better wow sites (like www.wow-pro.com and www.wowwiki.com).

I will be out of town Friday night through July 3. If anyone would like to organize it, I'm up for a Karazhan attempt during the 4th of July weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its karazhan time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its karazhan time!   Its karazhan time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its karazhan time!
Page 1 of 1