Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loraeille
Loraeille

WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid Empty
PostSubject: WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid   WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:03 am

Alright, sorry this is so late. I'd mentioned after the raid that I'd be putting stats up, but sadly the WWS (WoW Web Stats) site has been down since about last Friday and just finally came back up. For those who haven't seen the service, it's rated as the best combat meter out there, rating all dmg, healing, and pretty much everything else as precisely as possible. It can be a great learning tool in finding out what you're doing right or wrong.

May 3rd Kara Run - Hosted by WoW Web Stats
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid   WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:27 pm

This is the coolest analysis of character performance I have ever seen! I recommend everyone look at it carefully and use it to find their strengths and weaknesses. I looked over the data and it is clear that I need to increase my hit rating. I missed* far too often.

*I think the miss percentage includes attacks that are blocked, dodged or parried with the misses. In any event an average miss of 40% seems high to me.
Back to top Go down
Detrimental
Officer
Detrimental

PostSubject: cool stats reports   WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:40 pm

Very slick and cool.

And the best part is there were no deaths! Wow.

Waitaminute. That data might be a tad suspect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Detrim
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

PostSubject: Re: WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid   WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Change "tad suspect" to "grossly inaccurate" and I'll believe you Smile
However everything else seems to be up to snuff... I agree on the hit rating thing Arv, I am try to find gear that will raise mine as well.
Back to top Go down
Loraeille
Loraeille

PostSubject: Re: WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid   WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:37 pm

Yes, while overall a very nice service, it is still 'techincally' considered a beta, so there will be bugs. Most of said bugs seem to be pretty severe though, and therefore obvious, such as the death count or problems uploading logs like we experienced this past weekend.

And Arv... I'm not sure where you're seeing that 40% miss rate of yours that you mentioned.... in looking at your attacks, the two you used most often only had 12% and 13%, while the highest used fairly frequently was only at 29%. I noticed some near 40% values down in the Dmg In field.. but as that's the damage you're receiving, as a tank such is to be expected. You may well be right about the miss column also counting dodge/parry/blocks, though I'm not fully certain either way. It's also possible that anywhere from one to all three of those facets are accounted for in the 'mitigated' column. It's hard to say, I may have to look into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid   WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWS report for the May 3rd Kara Raid
Page 1 of 1