Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWS Report for September 1st Heroic Ramparts Run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loraeille
Loraeille

WWS Report for September 1st Heroic Ramparts Run Empty
PostSubject: WWS Report for September 1st Heroic Ramparts Run   WWS Report for September 1st Heroic Ramparts Run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:36 pm

Arvernien - Warrior Tank
Everit - Priest Healer
Lassyran - Hunter DPS
Detrimental - Warlock DPS
Loraeille - Shaman DPS

Heroic Ramparts
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

WWS Report for September 1st Heroic Ramparts Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWS Report for September 1st Heroic Ramparts Run   WWS Report for September 1st Heroic Ramparts Run Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:45 am

I can't help but compare this run with the horrible attempt about two months ago. We had more CC then, a borrowed healer in all T5+ gear. We quit after 3+ hours had only downed one boss.

This time - all bosses down on the first attempt, no wipes, no ghost running and it took less than 2 hours. I guess all the gear upgrades we've been working on have paid off.

I must say that that was the most entertaining battle on the final boss. I tanked one sentry, while Lassy trapped the other. Killed the first, killed the second, and Nazan lands, I tank him, while Vazruden bombs Everit and Detrimental with fire. Vazruden lands just as Nazan is killed. Quick tank of the dragon, but not quite fast enough and he breathes on Det and Everit. Messy fight ensues Detrimental and Everit die (Everit twice). I use every long cooldown I have (Shield Wall, Last Stand, warlock healthstone, super healing potion and I even have a second to cast Gift of the Naruu on myself). Lor off-healed for a while, but it was too much and I died. Lassy and Bangles are the only ones left with 16% on the dragon. She keeps fighting and at ~13% Lor self resurrects and continues to fight. The rest of us watch and count down the dragon's health 8%, 7%, 5%, 3% 1% and dead. And there was much rejoicing.
Back to top Go down

WWS Report for September 1st Heroic Ramparts Run
Page 1 of 1