Emerald Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerald Valor

For the members of the Emerald Valor guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008

Go down 
+3
Lassyran
Thegrmreaper
Arvernien
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:37 pm

Who's in? Assume we'll raid for 3 hours. Our objective is to take down Attumen and attempt to take down Moroes. Read up on the strategies for both and be ready to start in Stormwind at the agreed raid time.

Classes desired: Tank*, Off-tank, 2 healers, 2 melee dps, 2 mages, hunter, warlock.

Possible Raid Times (server):
9 am
10 am
11 am
12 noon
1 pm <---- this appears to be the preferred time (finishing at 4).
2 pm
3 pm
4 pm
5 pm

(if we start any later, it'll get too late for our east coasters).

*I got my new shield and have hit my armor, defense and health targets so I am planning on being the tank.

Last edited by Arvernien on Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thegrmreaper
Officer
Thegrmreaper

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:20 pm

i will try and be on so put me down as healer
i also know the stragetys for the fights so that will help also
i dont care about the times but perafable earlier in the day for me
Back to top Go down
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:43 pm

Lor and I won't be available until 11 or 12, but anytime around then or early afternoon would be great.
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:59 pm

Early afternoon would also be best for Annux and myself. We have something going on at 5:00 server time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Tuluwe
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:52 pm

UPDATED
At this point we are aiming for a 1pm Raid with the following players so far:

Arvernien - Warrior (Tank)
Annux - Druid (Off-Tank)
Tuluwen - Mage (DPS & CC)
Loraeille - Shaman (DPS)
Lassyran - Hunter (DPS)
Thegrmreaper - Paladin (Healer)
Detrimental - Warlock (DPS)
Dpre - Priest (Healer)
Killakozmo - Mage (DPS & CC)

Anyone else? 1 slot remains. Nightloom, Vescas???

I'll open it up to other associates such as Dhollysmiter...

Last edited by Arvernien on Thu May 01, 2008 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Detrimental
Officer
Detrimental

PostSubject: For the win!   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:08 pm

I would very much like to participate - I even got permission!

I'm still wet behind the ears as a 70 and this will be my first raid if you'll have me, but gotta start sometime, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Detrim
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:30 pm

We would love to have you Det Smile

Also Dpre/Dloc is coming as well, as what we don't know...
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:00 pm

Excellent! Two more for the Raid. I'll put Dpre on the list unless we find another healer.
Back to top Go down
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Holyalmighty said a few days ago that she should be available, but I'd check again just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:48 pm

Holyalmighty was in Karazhan last night. Haznabel, my brother, will probably be entertaining my parents on Saturday. (We live on opposite coasts so I'm off the hook).

Killakozmo is interested but advised that he may be a few minutes late.

No word from Nightloom or Zyamdone.
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Arvernien, Annux, Tuluwen, Tuber, Detrimental, Lassyran, Loraeille, Thegrmreaper, Deuswolf, and Killakozmo ventured into Karazhan once again. This time the group was more successful. We first went after the spiders and bats and defeated Rokad The Ravager (a mini-boss) then decided to give Attumen and Midnight a beating. The first attempt, which will not be described here, was a bitter defeat. We regrouped, healed and prepared for another attempt.

We fought our way through the spectral chargers, spectral stallions and ghostly stable hands in record time (without a priest to shackle undead!) Then everyone prep'd for the battle. Annux grabbed midnight's attention and the battle started. Arvernien picked up Attumen when he appeared. The group attacked midnight while Thegrmreaper demonstrated his amazing healing skills. After a minute or so, Attumen got on his horse and there was a bit of chaos while Arvernien applied threat on Attumen, unfortunately at this point (I think) Annux died. The battle was fast and furious, spells flew and the air was thick with Lassyran's arrows. Finally, Emerald Valor emerged victorious.

It was an epic battle, yet the rewards were not as good as we hoped. Thegrmreaper won some mail healing bracers and everyone got a Badge of Justice.

Overall, the drops were not as good as we hoped, Detrimental picked up some green items that were upgrades. We did not see any valuable rare items.

The next raid time will be Saturday May 17th. As I will be away on the 17th I will pass on organizational duties on this one to someone else. Volunteers?
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:57 am

I nominate Lor. Why don't we give it another try this weekend as well, though? I think if we can kill him once, we can do it again.
Back to top Go down
Loraeille
Loraeille

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Nominated by the GM, I can hardly ignore that Wink. Alright, well I think it's certainly worth trying for this weekend as well, depending on the availability of members. So lets try this... if you're interested in attending this weekend, list the earliest time on both Saturday and Sunday that you will be available for at least 3-4 hours. Until we see what schedules are like, assume that the team is empty, all ten spots are currently open.

As for the schedules of Lassy and I, I'm afraid I won't be available at all Saturday night. We're both open the rest of the day though, up until I work at 2 ST. On Sunday, Lassy won't be available until at least 4:30 ST, so we're out till then.

If there's enough interest, and availability, I'll start a new post about this. Required team positions are, as usual, two healer and two tanks.
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:43 pm

I can shift my weekend activities around.

I can start as early as 9am Server Time on both Saturday and Sunday (May 10th and May 11th)
Back to top Go down
Lassyran
Admin
Lassyran

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:05 am

9am ST on Saturday would be ideal for Lor and myself.... anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Tuluwen
Admin
Tuluwen

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:35 pm

Sadly, we cannot make it as early as 9. Annux is graduating from college on Saturday. There are a few unexpected occurances dictating our time lately. One being that Annux's Step-Grandfather is dying. We are not sure when he will go, but it will be in the next few days. None of the family are very close to him, but we are very close to Grandma, and we want to be there for her, of course. All that said, if something tragic does NOT happen on Saturday, we could raid at 11:00. Sorry for not posting sooner, but it's been really hectic at our place. No time to breathe, much less write. You are more than welcome to go without us if you can find replacements, but we will plan on being online at 11:00. I will call Det to let him know if we will not be there (I have his number in my phone).
Back to top Go down
Nightloom

PostSubject: I am not in ghost form I promise hehe   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:30 pm

I am up for a Kara run Sat. I will log on around 11am - 12pm and will be available for Kara if needed. Will talk to you soon =)

Night
Back to top Go down
Arvernien
Fearless Leader

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:52 am

Congratulations Annux. You also have my sympathies as you deal with this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008   Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karazhan Raid on Saturday May 3, 2008
Page 1 of 1